Empowering global Brands & Retailers to sell more by creating, consolidating & sharing engaging digital content & continuously evaluating its impact to maximise sales conversion.
Flixmedia is a world-leading Digital Marketing Technology business that maximises the online sales of Brands and Retailers globally. Our client portfolio of clients includes Samsung, LG, Microsoft, Sony & Nikon who trust us to consolidate and deliver inspiring digital online content to the world’s largest Retailer websites such as Best Buy, Walmart and Currys.
A fast paced, play hard, work hard environment. Energy is required, but no suit!
Everyone is focussed on succeeding – for the team, for themselves and for the business. Cross-functionally and throughout the company, everyone has common goals and aspires to be their best. There are many smart and creative people around and you’ll be motivated to pursue your ideals. At Flixmedia, we challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to accept that something cannot be done.
Flixmedia Client Relationship Managers (CRM’s) are the best in the business and are
key members of the customer service team. The role is a fantastic opportunity to work
with huge household brand names, become a key player for large scale international
marketing campaigns and also to sit in the front row for big data conversations and
cutting edge innovations.
As a CRM, you will:
- Forge key strategic relationships in order to retain and grow our top clients.
- Be a trusted advisor to your clients and to your colleagues, acting both as point of escalation and as the strategic driver for each account, identifying and converting sales opportunities
- Engage with clients on a day-today basis via web calls to surprise & delight; keep the client up to date on the progress with their campaign and leading performance reviews & optimisations.
- Prepare & lead high-level face-to-face meetings between the client and Flixmedia Executives.
- Manage key internal relationships in order to effectively drive the priorities of your client.
- Contributing to the development of new business opportunities, based on customer feedback
- Producing file notes after any client meetings, summarising any additional actions required, including follow-up calls
- Acknowledging clients promptly and communicating with them to the highest standard
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of client services
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate with a wide range of people – internally and externally
- Strong commercial skills
- Strong decision making skills and the ability to take the lead
- Confident presenting and marketing new services
- Comfortable approaching people
- Strong client service ethic
- Fluent in written & oral English; additional languages would be valuable
- Proactive and highly self-motivated
- Enthusiastic and energetic personality
- Understanding of different business practices across various cultures
- Educated to degree level or similar
- Proven success in managing client relationships
- Great understanding of & a passion for the digital marketing space