Empowering global Brands & Retailers to sell more by creating, consolidating & sharing engaging digital content & continuously evaluating its impact to maximise sales conversion.
Flixmedia is a world-leading Digital Marketing Technology business that maximises the online sales of Brands and Retailers globally. Our client portfolio of clients includes Samsung, LG, Microsoft, Sony & Nikon who trust us to consolidate and deliver inspiring digital online content to the world’s largest Retailer websites such as Best Buy, Walmart and Currys.
A fast paced, play hard, work hard environment. Energy is required, but no suit!
Everyone is focussed on succeeding – for the team, for themselves and for the business. Cross-functionally and throughout the company, everyone has common goals and aspires to be their best. There are many smart and creative people around and you’ll be motivated to pursue your ideals. At Flixmedia, we challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to accept that something cannot be done.
An exceptional opportunity to join a world-class Leadership team at a global technology innovator. Flixmedia’s Global Retail Director will be a leader, not a manager. Traveling the globe, the single most important goal is to ensure Flixmedia continues to develop deep, connected relationships, at the highest level, with the top global retailers. These relationships will ensure long term engagement and entanglement with Flixmedia’s SaaS platform as well as creating a bridge for the exchange of ideas, innovation and pilots.
The successful candidate will inspire global retail leaders as well as inspiring the
global Flixmedia teams. You will need to be best in class at engaging with senior
leaders in countries including; USA, UK, Germany, Brazil, Japan, and Canada.
You will be comfortable as the keynote speaker at prominent global retail events, representing Flixmedia on a world stage as a thought leader and ‘captain of industry’. You will need to be capable of commenting on retail related topics as and when our CMO needs an opinion leader to comment to the press.
This is an ideal job for someone extraordinary to bring their years of experience and natural flair to the table, joining a leadership team that never stops and a company that is consistently chosen by the world’s leading brands as a strategic partner.
Helpfully, to ensure you can operate at this rarified level, all operational and managerial tasks will be handled by the rest of the Flixmedia organisation, giving you the time and headspace to achieve the stated aims.
Some examples of real world initiatives you will need to plan and execute;
- Forge key strategic relationships in order to attract new top retailers to Flixmedia
- Forge key strategic relationships in order to retain and grow existing top retailers with Flixmedia
- Prepare & lead high-level face-to-face meetings on all continents and in all timezones
- Report back to the board monthly on the ‘temperature’ in retail and advise in details on strategic threats and opportunities
- Speak at high profile retail events and interview with high profile business publications
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate with a wide range of people – internally and externally
- Strong commercial skills
- Strong decision making skills and the ability to take the lead
- Confident presenting, whether one to one or LIVE to hundreds of people
- Strong client service ethic
- Proactive and highly self-motivated
- Educated to degree level or similar
- 10 years proven success in managing client relationships
- Most likely a background in Enterprise Sales and Marketing
- Great understanding of and passion for the digital marketing space
- Proven track record of working internationally
- Ideally; multi-lingual (at least 2 fluent languages)